Beacon Law Centre is a great place to work! Job opportunities will be posted below.
BEACON LAW CENTRE, a very unique law firm with three locations is looking for a bright, personable person interested in starting a career in law. The position will be in our Brentwood Bay office and would involve reception duties as well as assisting a senior conveyance paralegal.
Qualifications of the successful candidate include:
• Experience working in an office;
• A vehicle (to assist with banking and occasionally going to our other offices);
• Ability to multi-task;
• Attitude of a team player willing to help out wherever needed;
• Friendly personality and excellent customer service skills;
• Computer proficiency;
• A very strong work ethic, including excellent attendance and punctuality;
• Legal training or experience is an asset (particularly in conveyancing);
• A fondness of dogs as we have several on staff!
If this is you and you would like the opportunity to join an amazing group of lawyer and co-workers, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
A sincere thank-you to all who apply however due to time constraints we will only reply to those chosen for and interview.