Beacon Law Centre, a multiple award-winning law firm on southern Vancouver Island with an impeccable reputation for delivering exceptional legal services, is seeking a hardworking, motivated Associate Lawyer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience practicing corporate/commercial law and must be willing to work from each of our locations, as required. Beacon Law Centre has a large and thriving corporate/commercial practice and this position is for a lawyer seeking a long-term career opportunity.
Summary of Qualifications Required:
- In good standing with the Law Society of British Columbia
- 2 – 5 years call
- Corporate/commercial experience is an asset
- Able to work with staff and lawyers in a congenial, team-oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize an extensive workload
- Able to routinely work independently and exercise sound judgment and decision making with confidence
- Able to work independently and complete legal research, as required
- Flexible, with ability to adapt to and work efficiently and effectively within a variety of diverse situations
- Ability to interact with clients, staff, and other counsel, internally and externally, with integrity and demonstrates a willingness to align behaviour with the needs, priorities, and goals of the firm
- Contributes to the positive atmosphere of the firm
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
We offer a competitive salary, bonus pay, free parking, health plan benefits, access to a fitness facility, a very pleasant work atmosphere and attractive workspace.
*Satisfactory references will be a condition of employment.
Please email applications to: email@example.com