Beacon Law Centre is a great place to work! Job opportunities will be posted below.
Beacon Law Centre, an award-winning law firm with offices located in Royal Oak, Sidney and Brentwood Bay, is seeking a hardworking, motivated lawyer to join our team. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years experience practicing in real estate, corporate/commercial, estate planning or estates, and must be willing to work from each location, as required. This position is for a lawyer seeking a long-term employment opportunity.
Summary of Qualifications Required:
• In good standing with the Law Society of British Columbia
• Experienced in the areas of real estate, corporate, estate planning or estates
• Able to work with staff and lawyers in a congenial, team- oriented environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize a substantial workload
• Confident and able to routinely work independently and exercise sound judgment and decision making
• Able to independently complete legal research as required
• Flexible with an ability to adapt to and work efficiently and effectively within a variety of diverse situations
• Interacts with clients, staff, and other counsel, internally and externally, with integrity and demonstrates a willingness to align behaviour with the needs, priorities and goals of the firm
• Contributes to the positive atmosphere of the firm
Job type: Full time preferred
Salary: Commensurate with skill and experience
Please email applications to: email@example.com
Beacon Law Centre, a unique and award winning law firm with offices in Sidney, Royal Oak and Brentwood Bay is looking for an experienced Conveyancer to join our exceptional team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in British Columbia real estate conveyancing and mortgaging;
• Excellent people skills – We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service;
• Ability to multi-task and flexibility to work wherever help is required. We have a strong conveyancing team always willing to help each other out.
If you have pet allergies, you should be aware that we do have office dogs in each office.
We offer a competitive salary, health plan benefits and a very pleasant work atmosphere. Please email your resume together with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and references.