Beacon Law Centre is a great place to work! Job opportunities will be posted below.
Beacon Law Centre, an award-winning law firm with offices located in Royal Oak, Sidney and Brentwood Bay, is seeking a hardworking, motivated lawyer to join our team. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years experience practicing in real estate, corporate/commercial, estate planning or estates, and must be willing to work from each location, as required. This position is for a lawyer seeking a long-term employment opportunity.
Summary of Qualifications Required:
• In good standing with the Law Society of British Columbia
• Experienced in the areas of real estate, corporate, estate planning or estates
• Able to work with staff and lawyers in a congenial, team- oriented environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize a substantial workload
• Confident and able to routinely work independently and exercise sound judgment and decision making
• Able to independently complete legal research as required
• Flexible with an ability to adapt to and work efficiently and effectively within a variety of diverse situations
• Interacts with clients, staff, and other counsel, internally and externally, with integrity and demonstrates a willingness to align behaviour with the needs, priorities and goals of the firm
• Contributes to the positive atmosphere of the firm
Job type: Full time preferred
Salary: Commensurate with skill and experience
Visit us at: www.beaconlaw.ca/
Please email applications to: email@example.com
Closing date: May 31, 2019 – Late submissions may not be considered
BEACON LAW CENTRE, a unique and award winning law firm with offices in Sidney, Royal Oak and Brentwood Bay is looking for a Legal Assistant to join our exceptional team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Legal experience or a Legal Assistant Certificate;
• Experience in corporate, Estate Planning and Estates an asset;
• A strong work ethic – (punctuality and good attendance);
• Excellent people skills – (We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service.);
• Ability to multi-task and flexibility to work wherever help is required – (Our staff are all team players, willing to jump in wherever needed, whether it be reception back-up or a bank deposit.); and,
• A love of dogs – we are a canine friendly office.
We offer a competitive salary, health plan benefits and a very friendly work atmosphere.
Please email your resume together with cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and check us out at www.beaconlaw.ca.