LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM CAREER AND JOB SECURITY? DON’T BE AFRAID TO MAKE A MOVE!
BEACON LAW CENTRE, a unique and award winning law firm with offices in Sidney, Royal Oak and Brentwood Bay is looking for talented staff interested in long term employment.
We are a very busy and rapidly growing firm. We are currently looking for assistance in our conveyancing and estate planning departments, however, should those departments ever experience a slow period, we can always keep you busy assisting another department. Job security!
We are looking for fulltime staff but would also consider part-time staff or a four day week. We are flexible with the location and would consider placement in both our Sidney and Royal Oak offices.
If you have pet allergies, you should be aware that you will have both human and canine co-workers.
Please note that we are following all Covid protocols and are striving to ensure that we provide a very safe workspace to all staff and clients.
We offer a competitive salary, free parking, health plan benefits, a pleasant work atmosphere and attractive workspace. We have an on-site employee gym for our Royal Oak office. Most importantly, we offer the chance to work with a very talented, friendly, supportive team.
A sincere thank-you to all who apply however due to time constraints we will only reply to those chosen for an interview.
BEACON LAW CENTRE is looking for a Conveyancer to join us in our Royal Oak office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years conveyancing experience in a BC law office;
- Ability to complete purchase, sale and refinance files with minimum supervision;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Flexibility and a team player attitude – happy to help out your co-workers when required.
We offer a very competitive salary, free parking, health plan benefits, access to an on-site gym and an attractive workspace. If you would like to join our exceptional team, please email your resume together with cover letter to email@example.com.
Estate Planning Legal Assistant
BEACON LAW CENTRE is looking for Senior Estate Planning Legal Assistant to join our busy practice.
Qualifications of the successful candidate include:
- Minimum five years of Estate Planning Experience in a legal environment;
- Ability to draft Wills, POA’s and Representation Agreements with little or no supervision required;
- Exceptional communication (both written and oral) and customer service skills as this position involves a great deal of direct client contact;
- A team player – happy to help co-workers where help is needed;
- A very strong work ethic, including excellent attendance and punctuality.
We offer free parking, gymnasium, health benefits plan and a very attractive salary to the right candidate.
If you would like the opportunity to join an extraordinary group of lawyers and legal assistants, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Out of province applications welcomed
BEACON LAW CENTRE is looking for a receptionist for our Royal Oak location.
Experience in a law office is an asset, but we are willing to train the right person.
Qualifications of the successful candidate will include:
- Experience working in an office;
- A vehicle (to assist with banking and occasionally going to our other offices);
- Ability to multi-task;
- Attitude of a team player willing to help out wherever needed;
- Friendly personality and excellent customer service skills;
- Computer proficiency, particularly experience in Outlook and Word;
- A very strong work ethic, including excellent attendance and punctuality;
- Legal training or experience.
We offer a competitive salary, free parking, medical benefits and an on-site gymnasium.
If you would like the opportunity to join our very friendly office, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com