KELVIN SCHEUER, B.A., M.A, LL.B
Kelvin Scheuer graduated from the University of Alberta law school in 1996. After practicing law in Edmonton for four years, he moved to the Victoria area in 2001 and has been practicing in Sidney ever since. Kelvin is an associate lawyer with Beacon Law Centre, and provides legal service in the areas of real estate, estate planning, business and family law. He and his family reside on the Saanich Peninsula.
Resumé of Kelvin Scheuer
Member of the Law Society of British Columbia since 2001
Member of the Law Society of Alberta since 1997 (non-practicing since 2001)
- University of Alberta, Bachelor of Laws, 1996
- University of Western Ontario, Master of Arts (Political Science), 1993
- University of Alberta, Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), 1991
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association since 1997
- Member of the Victoria Bar Association since 2001
- Member of CBA Commercial and Real Estate (Vancouver Island) Section
- Member of CBA Wills and Trusts (Victoria) Section
- Director of the Saanich Peninsula Chamber of Commerce (2009 – 2015)
- Member of the Victoria German Business Association (2005 – present)
- Director of the Early Music Society of the Islands (2014 – present)
Dear Mr. Elgersma,
I would like to take this opportunity to commend your Associate, Kelvin Scheuer, on his professional, courteous and knowledgeable handling of my 2 recent housing transactions. I recently purchased a new townhouse and changed the mortgage of my now rental home and I was pleased that Mr. Scheuer patiently explained the legal aspects of these transactions thoroughly and helped me to understand all aspects of the law as it related.
Mr. Scheuer handled my divorce at another firm with just as much professionalism and patience, giving me thorough legal advice which to this day I am totally satisfied with. I was pleased to come to his new firm and continue to seek legal aid from him.
I will continue to seek Mr. Scheuer’s assistance with any legal matters and I will direct and recommend him to my colleagues, friends, patients and family to tender his legal advice. In summary I find Mr. Scheuer to be a capable, professional, and astute lawyer whom I trust.
Thanks so much to Beacon Law, for your professional level of service, helping my spouse and I through this Home Purchase to completion. Special thanks to Heather Shram, Iris Brown & Kelvin Scheuer.